Friday, February 6, 2009

Good Starter

Finally, after ages of waiting. I am lying my fingers and sharing with all of you my thoughts/sweet & sour life/maybe some of my top secrets.. hehe.... Am I that brave to reveal it... (we'll see). Insya allah, I will try to create it as my online diary. Not promising anything. Just sharing. To all my good friends, even though we are sooo close now, still we hardly meet. Simply because we are so super duper buzy with work and have a new perspective in life. I really hope with Blog as a new medium to express ways of thinking, it can keep us together, we will be able to keep in touch often. In other words.... be more kepochi(buzybody) than ever... Hehe.....

5 Comments:

At February 6, 2009 at 5:34 PM , Blogger fadillah said...

hi babe..glad u had a blog finally...hopefully we'll be able to keep up to date each other, even though we r all bz wif our life, esp me (had to take care of my sweetheart huhu).pretty shock to hear bout ur co's juz now,tried to call u back at da office but u didnt hung up so i'd call kecik. im not sure bout tomorrow yet, need to ask my dear's permission but not to worry, i'll inform anyone of u if i could join u all ok dear?well..u had lot plenty time to blog haha..keep it up!!miss u babe,muahhhhs

 
At February 6, 2009 at 5:41 PM , Blogger Jay said...

hye dear..heheh welcome..haks...muahxx...

 
At February 6, 2009 at 5:41 PM , Blogger Jay said...

nape ngn company ko dear??nape aku xtahu ape2???

 
At February 10, 2009 at 4:12 PM , Blogger Hana Lazara said...

mmm .. what do u mean dear dd...???

 
At February 16, 2009 at 5:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hana.. welcome 2 d blogger-sphere.. me too a newbie blogger neway.. el yg email me ur blog link.. he3..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home