Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Genting Trip 02.02.2009

It was only a day trip, however the degree of satisfaction masyaallah was maximum.. (giggles). The place is so nice/beautiful, we couldn't stop taking pictures. Bear in mind, we are bunch of group who love taking pictures, adventure and time togetherness.

We reached Genting Highlands around 9.00am. The weather was cold. Unfortunately, I didn't bring any sweater to wrap my body except my black+gold shawl (which I like sooo much). "Hopefully, my natural fat will save me from this cold.. :)".




~Flying without wings~




This game only warming up, they said. Huh... I couldn't stop shouting to overcome my height phobic. Alhamdulillah, it works...
This is the man who very very brave enough took our pictures up close





Nadya, epul and I were not dare enough to play it. It's called Space Shot. Really scary!!





























We wanted to play this. Afraid of getting wet. So we just watch only. sad sad. In future, I should bring raincoat...








Special note: Thanks to Syg (for everything), Nadya+Ashraf (soon to be lovely bride and groom), Gman+Lala (romantic couple), Epol (you made my day with good jokes. Hopefully you'll particapate in the next season of Raja Lawak), Epi (for your modelling skills) and Jai (for being good bro for us.. hehe)


p/s: Looking forward for the next trip... Yeahhhh

Labels:

5 Comments:

At February 17, 2009 at 8:58 AM , Blogger fadillah said...

wah..syoknye beb.bile nak p jln ngan geng kte plak? hehe..

 
At February 17, 2009 at 10:45 AM , Blogger Hana Lazara said...

huhu.... kecik ajak lepak this sunday.
Prefered hangout destination: ur house babe...
hahaksss... kami ingin menyerbu umah anda dis sunday.. insyaalah

 
At February 17, 2009 at 5:17 PM , Blogger fadillah said...

syoknye..dtgla weh, finally ade gak tetamu nk dtg umah kami hehe..dtgla, kte masak sama2 ek beb..huhu

 
At February 17, 2009 at 5:30 PM , Blogger Hana Lazara said...

nnt i kompem dgn kecik n jay kay

 
At February 23, 2009 at 4:41 PM , Blogger SisFaana said...

wow!!! bestnyaaaa :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home