Sunday, February 15, 2009

Geng: Upin & Ipin

Last night was Fhareez's birthday (Dear, I hope ur spelling name is correct..). He is my cousin's son. Only four years old and really big fan of Upin & Ipin. I didn't know much about this cartoon. I got to know about it thru' him because he loves those characters and loves to imitate their styles. Really cute !!!
In conjunction with his birthday, one of his presents that this cute lil' boy received was a ticket to watch Geng: Upin & Ipin. The movie starts at 9.50pm. and to my surprise he didn't even feel sleepy. He watched the movie until the end!!! According to mamajad (my auntie) if Fhareez didn't feel boring watching that particular movie/cartoon and giving his 100% concentration, that means that movie/cartoon is really interesting.
Well Fhareez, I am totally agree with you. yeahhh... This movie really surprised me. Really good!! I guess after this, I will be Upin & Ipin big fan too... haha
To the production team of Geng: Upin & Ipin: Good job guys. I am looking forward for the next adventure. .
Here's the official website of Geng: Upin & Ipin
http://www.gengthemovie.com/

P/s: Feel like watching it for the second time.. Betul, betul, betul ....giggles .

Labels: