Sunday, March 29, 2009

As Buzy As a Bee



Almost a month I did not post anything here. My bad.. (Like I got regular readers... haha) Anyway, is not like nothing interesting to share with you.. My hectic life at work did not permitted me to do so. To restore good health back into me I went to a beautiful white sandy beach Tioman Island with family last month.



I miss this floating chalet very badly...



Front view from our floating chalet

I just love this floppy hat. Given by someone special. Should I reveal who is the person?? hehe


Fishes... They are sooooo beautiful

My fave pics. This is the place where we saw dolphins were swimming happily

I got sunburnt.... ooouuuchhhh....

Labels:

8 Comments:

At March 29, 2009 at 10:11 PM , Blogger Jay said...

heheheh nice hat..haks..
n nape pics sket sgt yang oiiii

 
At March 30, 2009 at 5:32 PM , Blogger - said...

suke gmbr atas skali tu...sumpah cantik!!! :)

 
At March 31, 2009 at 2:42 PM , Blogger fadillah said...

hurm..tioman mmg besh.anyway, u stay kt mn? thn lps i g sana dok kat berjaya, blk cm org african american sb x pakai sunblock hehe..btw, i'll try to organize our trip to Redang, Insyallah if everybody is supporting..i'll let u know later okies..

 
At March 31, 2009 at 5:16 PM , Blogger Hana Lazara said...

Jay,
xlarat la nk upload... byk sgt... almost 300 pics... dtg umah laa.... overnite ke... leh la tunjuk semuanya....

Mee Chee,
sumpah u pun cantik juga.... ngeh3....

Fadillah aka dd,
i stayed in salang. sama tempat dgn kecik...
i pun kena sunburnt gakkk... ooouuuuchhhh....
tapi best giler dok kat sana...
yeahhh.... jom la p mne2 pulau lg....

 
At April 2, 2009 at 9:15 AM , Blogger ♥eLnia said...

yup chantek pic ats skali.. like u r forever 21... hehe ;p

 
At April 2, 2009 at 1:53 PM , Blogger Hana Lazara said...

nurul,
Thanks.. I wish I could.... ngeh3...

 
At April 3, 2009 at 7:13 PM , Anonymous zils said...

hey dear..nice photos..n of coz...u look so beautiful...macam lady d lerr....sapa amik ekk?? hehe kaya pijoy ke?

 
At April 6, 2009 at 5:11 PM , Blogger Hana Lazara said...

syukran...u pun apa kurangnya.... mkin bertambah cantik....
All the pics landscape taken by me.... yg gmbr i sorang... taken by my cousin....

tmpt tu mmg dah cntik... sbb tu gmbr cntik.....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home